Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow days and some more pics of you know who.....

First, I'll start this entry off with just some pics I took of the boys the other day that I'm loving.


No, his head wasn't stuck....I swear
 
 

Checking out the snow
So...we've received accumulating snow twice now and are expecting a big storm on Wednesday and apparently more even next week. We love snow....at least initially when it falls and is all pretty and well, also to play in.  The melting part, the slushy stuff....I'm not too huge a fan of.

I would love to bring the boys to play outside all by myself but its just not feasible.  My hours at Old Navy gave us the opportunity to enjoy some tubing time with the boys in our front yard Sunday morning.   I'm hoping that Dave will need to work from home on Wednesday and perhaps we could get some more time outside again.

The boys doing a trial run

Bailey enjoying the snow


my snow angel Alex
my snow angel Blake



til next time..........

1 comment: