Wednesday, May 18, 2011

shame on me...

O-M-G...shame on me...I can't believe I didn't make any entries in the month of April.  Looking at my last blog entry reminds me just how long ago that was!  What's been happening?  Well, a lot of the time for me was spent finishing up the last touches on my sister, Holly's, bridal shower...which went off without a hitch on May 1st...well, except that she wasn't surprised.

Here are a few pictures from Holly's shower...

favors I made:

The bride-to-be:
Holly & her beautiful future Mother-in-Law, Maria
Holly & me (Matron of Honor)
Holly, me & Vanessa, her future sister-in-law
Holly opening one of my gifts
White butterflies remind Holly of my mom and I wanted her to be with Holly always
Holly wearing her fabulous ribbon hat made by the mad hatters, I mean our beautiful tall cousins
Holly & our two aunts, Joy & Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment